Private Community Discussion Forums & Sharing

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with your community around the world.
Share the knowledge. Help one another. Always remembering golden rule of Love thy Neighbor.

Homepage Private Community Forums Offer of Vaccination (and Lockdown) Judge orders NYC to REINSTATE and hand back pay to 1,750 fired workers

• yort

November 6, 2022 at 8:07 pm

Does this set precident?

• morag-janet-of-the-hill-family

November 6, 2022 at 8:12 pm

The decision is being appealed so it depends what the outcome of the appeal is.

• yort

November 6, 2022 at 8:19 pm

ok thank you. I see Supreme Court overturned the lower court and ruled in favour of TSA regarding masks, so who knows.

While I have you morag, in the vax non consent is this instruction: iv. The document titled “Notice of Conditional Acceptance” <Doc #3j> for the respondent aggressor to complete

I can’t find this document anywhere. I purchased the bundle, I have searched discussions, the vax documents I just downloaded. Do you happen to know it’s location or is it named something different?

November 7, 2022 at 9:50 am

That should be an Affidavit of Claimant as far as I know as this is the document prepared for them to complete. You should have an Affidavit for yourself and affidavit for the aggressor and Notices of Non Consent and Conditional Acceptance for you to complete. Just check with the team under the Contact tab to make sure.

• yort

November 7, 2022 at 10:44 am

Thank you morag. With what you have said, I believe the documents are “My Will Notice & Demand for Further & Better Particulars, and My Will Notice”.

Are these the documents that we can edit? It’s full on

November 7, 2022 at 1:41 pm

Yes you usually put your details into those documents.