Private Community Discussion Forums & Sharing

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with your community around the world.
Share the knowledge. Help one another. Always remembering golden rule of Love thy Neighbor.

Homepage Private Community Forums Driving / Travelling RE: Court Hearing Notice for an Infringement Offence (s.40 Infringement Act. 200

  • RE: Court Hearing Notice for an Infringement Offence (s.40 Infringement Act. 200

    Posted by CrownTonyMite on February 15, 2023 at 4:59 pm

    <b tabindex=”-1″ data-thread-perm-id=”thread-a:r8237552008799051867″ data-legacy-thread-id=”18650698aa138656″>RE: Court Hearing Notice for an Infringement Offence (s.40 Infringement Act. 2006): Best way/s to ‘settle’ the ‘matter’?

    <b tabindex=”-1″ data-thread-perm-id=”thread-a:r8237552008799051867″ data-legacy-thread-id=”18650698aa138656″>

    <b tabindex=”-1″ data-thread-perm-id=”thread-a:r8237552008799051867″ data-legacy-thread-id=”18650698aa138656″>

    <b tabindex=”-1″ data-thread-perm-id=”thread-a:r8237552008799051867″ data-legacy-thread-id=”18650698aa138656″>Perhaps the following;

    <b tabindex=”-1″ data-thread-perm-id=”thread-a:r8237552008799051867″ data-legacy-thread-id=”18650698aa138656″>


    Getting rid of the matter the fastest is for the defendant to agree to pay them.

    Then invoke hardship or whatever excuse and make a payment plan.

    Solution Empowerment talks about this.


    <b tabindex=”-1″ data-thread-perm-id=”thread-a:r8237552008799051867″ data-legacy-thread-id=”18650698aa138656″>Over here:<wbr>watch?v=2fclpmx_N6k

    <b tabindex=”-1″ data-thread-perm-id=”thread-a:r8237552008799051867″ data-legacy-thread-id=”18650698aa138656″>it mentions that regardless of the type of appearance in court, it’s a banker’s acceptance.

    There are three ways to deal with this, Special Trust Deposit (all mail), Special Appearance and General Appearance.

    One can do Special Trust Deposit if one has done the Security Agreement, has the recording in PPSR for public notice, and has indorsed the B.C to Treasury.

    No one starts a case unless there is at least one instrument, usually a Bond, put forward.

    If you can trace the Bond to get its value you might even recover on your bond, meaning getting a cheque to balance the account.


    Could invoking being the beneficiary challenge the jurisdiction and get the case discharged?

    It’s a Magistrates Court of Victoria hearing.

    This means it’s all commercial.

    They put a bill, there must be a note in return; what they like is plastic notes issues by the bank, or bank transfer; but it can be a Bill of Exchange, and it can be a Promissory Note.

    Solutions Empowerment shows you how to write each, but the basic is that once you mention the estate’s TFN they are able to do accounting.


    There are a few things missing.

    There is no verified (under oath) claim.

    There is no man or woman who was damaged, so it can be dealt in equity; if equities are not balanced it will not move forward.

    There is no bill either from them to you, what is there to discharge?

    There is no notice of claim (damage) put by the defendant over the plaintiff.

    There is no promissory note put by the defendant in the court docket.

    The idea is to ask for a cheque in return for your promissory note.


    One could start a 3 notice process, but don’t give them the regular time because they know who you are since they made the claim.

    One can ask for the bill, the verified claim. Verified means under oath. The guy who “saw” you has to swear.

    Normally there isn’t anyone who can verify, see what you get. You could also ask for the instrument that was submitted on file for this case (a bond or a promissory note).

    If lawyers are involved, which usually are, they get disqualified quickly because of hearsay.

    I would expect one would be successful with the three notices before Tuesday 14 March.

    One can ask the court for continuance, to hear the matter later, so it buys you time to do more paperwork.

    But asking for verified claim, even if only once, is going to be quite a strong way to balance the claim with a lack of evidence.


    Discharge with an endorsed Birth Certificate.

    That means written on the back.

    It’s a certificated security [interest] and it is going to be accepted.

    One practically transforms the B.C into a cheque.

    <b tabindex=”-1″ data-thread-perm-id=”thread-a:r8237552008799051867″ data-legacy-thread-id=”18650698aa138656″>

    Apparently this works for court cases, for mortgages, for credit cards, etc.

    <b tabindex=”-1″ data-thread-perm-id=”thread-a:r8237552008799051867″ data-legacy-thread-id=”18650698aa138656″>

    kate replied 8 months, 1 week ago 5 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • yvie76

    April 16, 2023 at 5:12 pm

    What is an endorsed B.C? What do we write on the back? Do we provide a certified copy of the B.C? Is this for any court appearance?

    • This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  yvie76.
    • yvie76

      April 20, 2023 at 6:57 am

      Have you applied any of these processes?

    • morag-janet-of-the-hill-family

      April 25, 2023 at 9:01 am

      I found this in the comments under the video; “Black’s Law 4th.:

      “REDEEM. To buy back. To liberate an estate or article from mortgage or pledge by paying the debt for which it stood as security…It implies the existence of a debt and means to rid property of that encumbrance.”

      So, redeem the certificate and you liberate the NAME Estate. Since there isn’t really any debt we don’t have to “pay” anything because you can’t “pay” anything, so that portion of the redemption process is null and void. The endorsement of the BC with the signature of the natural man is all you need. The government will buy it back not with cash, but with removal of the encumbrance upon the Estate.”

  • CrownTonyMite

    April 24, 2023 at 9:49 pm

    Yes I applied the above process and the ‘matter’ had been ‘finalized’ before any of the ‘matters’ were to be ‘heard’ in the public;

    I have since got onto even more efficient process (indemnification of the courts via a ‘Bond-Order/Performance-Bond’

    • yvie76

      May 2, 2023 at 9:17 am

      Did you purchase the information pack to learn about the reclaim securities processes? As Adam mentions in other videos you need to purchase the info pack and attend zooms,etc to understand how to go about this… Have you found the processes easy to follow and understand?

    • kate

      November 4, 2023 at 7:40 am

      Hi I am wondering if you could give a little more information on what you did using these processes.


  • Ant_made

    April 25, 2023 at 6:29 am

    Thanks for this. I watched a few of his videos last night. He explains things very well and is a Man of great character. Looking forward to watching some more.