Private Community Discussion Forums & Sharing

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with your community around the world.
Share the knowledge. Help one another. Always remembering golden rule of Love thy Neighbor.

• morag-janet-of-the-hill-family

December 9, 2022 at 2:33 pm

Hi quantum the safest way to answer a question is with a question. If they make any claims then you could say “That may or may not be, where is the evidence for that claim?” Ask up to three times to establish an agreement. If they do anything else but answer then say “With respect that’s not an answer to my question for the second time blah blah blah” If they threaten you then say (if in court)”My humblest apologies Magistrate blah blah, please tell me what I did wrong so I can make sure I don’t do it again or are you threatening me?” When they don’t answer say “I didn’t think I did anything wrong for the third and final time blah blah blah” If it is the highway robbers at the side of the road just ask when they threaten “Are you threatening me?” They will usually say “No no we just want you to blah blah” you can say “Oh I didn’t think you were threatening me, for the second time blah blah blah” If they keep threatening then it voids what they are doing so you say “Since I am in fear for my life I will comply however I am just informing you that this is being recorded and will be used in evidence against you, do you wish to proceed?” If they keep going, just comply and then use your evidence in court to hold them accountable for their unlawful actions.