Solutions Empowerment Website (“The Website”) Terms and Conditions of Use
Clause 1: Access To The Website
- An applicant must be eighteen (18) years or older to become a member of the Website but if a younger user wishes to access the Website then the user must be supervised by an adult member to access and use the Website.
- To access the Website or its resources and services the member may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information.
- As a condition of the member’s use of the Website, all the personal and contact information the member provides must be correct, current, and complete.
- If Solutions EmpowermentTM believes the personal and contact information the member provided is not correct, current, or complete, Solutions EmpowermentTM reserves the right to refuse the member access to the website or/and to terminate or suspend the member’s access at any time, without notice.
The member may use this website for purposes expressly permitted as follows;
- To read and study its contents and to watch webinars and workshops
- For self empowerment and self help
- As a resource
- To connect with other members
- To use its contents to competently settle any outstanding matter, issue or account promptly, honourably and, with every endeavour, privately
- To use its contents to create a better, more peaceful and prosperous world
Clause 3: Restrictions On Use
- The member agrees not use this Website, or its contents, for any other purpose than expressed at “a” above, including but not limited to, any commercial purpose, including but not limited to reselling Solutions EmpowermentTM’s intellectual property, without Solutions EmpowermentTM’s expressed prior written consent. For example, the member may not (nor authorise any other party to) (i) co-brand, duplicate or clone this Website, or (ii) frame this Website, without the expressed prior written permission of Solutions EmpowermentTM,
- The member agrees not use Solutions EmpowermentTM proprietary name, or any other identification or property of Solutions EmpowermentTM, for their own personal financial gain, or the financial gain of anotherparty, or in such a manner as is reasonably likely to give a user the impression that such other party has the right to display, publish, or distribute this Website or its content within their own Website,
- The member agrees to immediately cooperate with Solutions EmpowermentTM, upon receiving notice by Solutions EmpowermentTM , to immediately cease in all unauthorized use of the Website,
- The member agrees to not post any negative or detrimental reviews or comments relating to Solutions EmpowermentTM, it’s founder and owner, it’s staff, agents or other members,
- The member agrees to never use the Website material and contents against or to the detriment of Solutions EmpowermentTM, it’s founder and owner, it’s staff, agents or other members, nor to use the Website material and contents in any dishourable manner whatsoever,
- The member agrees to indemnify Solutions EmpowermentTM, it’s founder and owner, it’s staff and agents, and holds same harmless, from the outcome of application of any Website material and contents,
- If the member posts any negative or detrimental reviews or comments relating to Solutions EmpowermentTM, it’s founder and owner, it’s staff, agents or other members, a membership refund will not be given.
- If the member posts any negative or detrimental reviews or comments about Solutions EmpowermentTM, it’s founder and owner, it’s staff, agents or other members, after a membership refund is given the member, that member will be required to return the refund along with payment that includes an amount of funds for any damages caused Solutions EmpowermentTM, including but not limited to, loss of cashflow, new business and any legal fees spent in the recovery of the aforesaid funds.
- No membership or other refunds will be provided after seventy two hours of payment.
Clause 4: Payment Policy on Consultancy Bookings
- Solutions EmpowermentTM undertakes appointments only on a prepaid in full basis. Any consultancy work is done on a contractual basis with its consultants. No job proceeds without prior payment for a one hour consultation booked through the “Contact Us” link at the top right hand side of the website.
Clause 5: Proprietary Information
- The material content (“content”) accessible from within the Website, and any other World Wide Web site owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by Solutions EmpowermentTM (SETM),is the proprietary intellectual property of SETM, other than a small amount of property that originated from other parties who provided their content to SETM and thus, they retain proprietary ownership of their own intellectual property.
Clause 6: Hyper-Links
- This website may be hyper-linked to other websites, which are not maintained by, or related to, SETM. Hyper-links to such websites are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by or affiliated with this website or SETM.
- SETM may not have reviewed any or all of such websites and is not responsible for the content of those websites.
- Hyper-links are to be accessed at the user’s own risk, and SETM makes no representations or warranties about the content, completeness or accuracy of these hyper-links or the sites hyper-linked to this site. Further, the inclusion of any hyper-link to a third-party website does not necessarily imply endorsement by SETM of that website.
Clause 7: Submissions (except podcasts and webinars)
- The member hereby grants to SETM the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive right and license to distribute, deliver and display the member’s submissions and content to SETM’s own members.
- The member’s submissions and content includes, but is not limited to, directory pages, sales pages, upsell and downsell pages, one time offer pages, membership episodes pages and related content, physical and print materials, email receipts, thank you pages, bonus thank you pages and related content, remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information communicated or submitted to SETM (collectively “submissions”) in any format through this web, via email, and/or letter, and to deliver any submission to the member’s subscribers and prospects in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
- SETMwill not be required to treat any submission as confidential, and may distribute, deliver, and display any submission to the member’s subscribers and prospects without incurring any liability for royalties or any other consideration of any kind, and without incurring any liability as a result of distribution, delivery, and display of the member’s submission to their subscribers and prospects.
- The member also grants SETM employees the right to access and review the submissions for the purposes of but not limited to; system maintenance, customer support, quality control, content review, copyright and digital millennium copyright act complaints and investigation, trademark infringement complaints, suspected illegal activities, content policy violation review and investigations, and other SETM policy violation investigations.
Clause 8: Notice
- The content of the Website is not complete nor necessarily always up-to-date, is evolving and should not be used to replace any written reports, statements, or notices provided by SETM.
- Investors, borrowers, members and others should use the Website content in the same manner as any other educational medium and should not rely on the content to the exclusion of their own professional judgment.
- Information obtained by using the Website is not exhaustive and does not cover all issues, topics, or facts that may be relevant to member’s own goals.
- The member’s use of this Website is at their own risk.
- The content is provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied.
- SETM denies all warranties, including any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non infringement.
- SETM does not warrant that the functions or content contained in this Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- SETM does not warrant or make any representation regarding use, or the result of use, of the content in terms of accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. The content may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and SETM endeavours to keep content accurate and current and may make changes or improvements at any time.
- The member, not SETM, assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction in the event of any loss or damage arising from the use of the content of the Website.
- SETM makes no warranties that the member’s use of the content of the Website will not infringe the rights of others, though every endeavour is made by SETM to maintain accurate processes that settle matters timely and honourably without harming anyone, SETM assumes no liability or responsibility for errors or omissions in its content.
- All of the information in the Website, whether historical in nature or forward-looking, reflects only as of the date the information is posted on the Website, and SETMdoes not undertake any obligation to update such information after it is posted or to remove such information from the Website if it is not, or is no longer, accurate, complete or current.
Clause 9: Trademarks
- Trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing in the Website are the intellectual property of SETM or the party that provided the trademarks, service marks, and logos to SETM.
- SETM and any party that provided trademarks, service marks, and logos to SETM retain all rights with respect to any of their respective trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing in this site.
Clause 10: Restrictions on submissions, content, and rss, podcast, membership, product, and service offers sold and distributed using Solutions EmpowermentTM
- The member may not post, send, submit, publish, or transmit in connection with the SETM Website any material that:
- the member does not have the right to post, including proprietary material of any third
party, any podcast which:
- advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act;
- is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent;
- is sexually explicit, teaches or portrays sexual seduction in a promotional, accepting, or endorsing manner, is sexually provocative or sensual, contains nudity of any kind;
- makes any kind of earnings claims;
- includes alcohol, tobacco, drug or “natural high” products or promotional items;
- threatens or abuses others, libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or offensive;
- seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
- infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks or their rights of publicity;
- violates any law or may be considered to violate any law;
- impersonates or misrepresents the member’s connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content;
- advertises any commercial endeavour, whether by link to websites or otherwise (e.g., offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services) except as may be specifically authorised on this site;
- includes programs which contain viruses, worms and/or Trojan horses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications;
- disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise act in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in real time activities via this website;
- amounts to a ‘pyramid’ or similar scheme;
- anything having to do with gambling which teaches it, promotes it, or endorses it; also anything having to do with poker or games commonly associated with gambling
- contains hyper-links to other websites that contain content that falls within the descriptions set forth above.
Clause 11: No promotion of any external Websites without prior permission from Solutions EmpowermentTM
- Notwithstanding these rights, the member remain solely responsible for the content of their submissions.
- The member is not to promote their own Website, product or service on SETM’s Website or to any other member without the prior expressed written consent of SETM, specifically the Founder of SETM
- The member acknowledges and agrees that neither SETM nor any third party that provides content to SETM will assume or have any liability for any action or inaction by SETM or such third party with respect to any submission.
- SETM reserves the right to refuse to process sales or automate distribution and delivery of product, rss, podcast, membership, and service offers for any reason.
Clause 12: Security
- Any passwords used for the Website are for individual use only.
- The member will be responsible for the security of their own password (if any).
- SETM will be entitled to monitor the member’s password and, at its own discretion, require the member to change it.
- If the member uses a password that SETM considers insecure, SETM will be entitled to require the password to be changed and/or terminate the member’s account.
- The member is prohibited from using any services or facilities provided in connection with the Website to compromise security or tamper with system resources and/or accounts.
- The use or distribution of tools designed for compromising security (e.g., password guessing programs, cracking tools or network probing tools) is strictly prohibited.
- If the member becomes involved in any violation of system security, SETM reserves the right to release their details to system administrators at other Websites in order to assist them in resolving security incidents.
- The member is not permitted to use any members access points of the Website unless they are a paid subscriber or have paid SETM for the product or service they are utilising.
Before the member uses anything that belongs to SETM read these Terms and Conditions so that the member knows precisely what they are entering into and what they have/need to do.